Web-Enhance Your Course
UNM Learn is integrated with the UNM Banner Student and Academic Systems. The instructions on this page detail the process for Adding a Web Component to your course, or web-enhancing your course through Banner Self-Service (LoboWeb).
Courses that are taught online or in a hybrid format do not need to be web-enhanced - these courses automatically have a web component via the scheduling process. If you are interested in teaching an online or hybrid course, please contact your Scheduling Coordinator.
- Login to your myUNM account at http://my.unm.edu using your UNM NetID and password.
- Click the Faculty Life tab.
- Click on the LoboWeb graphic or click on Enter LoboWeb.
- You should be on the Faculty & Advisors tab. Scroll down the menu of options. Under Class Section Functions, click Add Web Component to Class.
- Select the term and click Submit.
- Review the information on the page. At the bottom, you'll see your courses listed. Select the section(s) you'd like to web-enhance (i.e., have a UNM Learn web component for) and click the Submit button.
- Once submitted, the check box for the selected section(s) will disappear, and the words "Web Enhanced" will be included in the Instructional Method column.
The web component for your class should be created automatically within minutes. There may, however, be delays during high-volume times (e.g., two weeks immediately before and after the start of the term). If more than a day has passed and you still do not see your section in UNM Learn, contact UNM Learn Support for assistance.
Students will have access when the course is scheduled to begin.
If you plan to group your sections in UNM Learn (combine multiple sections into one course), it is important to do so before the class start date, or before students start submitting work. More information about section groups and the section group request form is available at http://learninfo.unm.edu/section-group-request.