How to Get Help
Create a Support Ticket inside your Learn course
Inside your Learn courses, look in the Course Menu. If you see a link to "Create a Support Ticket" please use it! It will automatically add your name, NetID, UNM-preferred email address and the class you're in. This will save you time and give us the details we need to get back to you promptly.
Ask a Question in a Support Ticket
- Click "Ask a Question" to open a support ticket
- Login in as student or employee
- Select "UNM Learn" as the Department/Area
Or Contact Us
- Phone:(505) 277-0857, option 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Video Links
Web Conferencing & Media Support
Phone: (505) 277-0857 Toll Free: (1-877) 688-8817
Tips & Tricks:
Test Your Audio Setup
Immediately after launching a Web Conferencing session, run the Audio Setup Wizard by clicking the icon at the upper right corner of the Audio & Video panel (or select Tools > Audio > Audio Setup Wizard).
Using wireless on the main UNM campus
Log into Lobo-Sec, the secure wireless network option. This will require a passphrase which can be found at http://it.unm.edu/download/
Trouble using Internet Explorer
If you are unable to launch a Web Conferencing session, or if the icons are not displaying correctly, switch to Firefox. This is downloadable for free from http://www.mozilla.org
Have a specific question?
See Student FAQ.
See Student FAQ.
Cannot see the Course Menu:
- If you can see the menu but there is nothing in it: there is a little arrow to the left of the Course Name at the top of the Course Menu. If that arrow is point to the right - click the arrow to reveal the whole course menu.
- If you do not see the course menu at all (no course name), then move your cursor to the left side of the window until it turns into a cursor with a left and right arrow - click that to Show Course menu