How to Get Help
Create a Support Ticket Inside Learn
Use the "Create a Support Ticket" link at the top of the Support Tab
If you have just logged into UNM Learn, click the Support tab up along the top (in the dark gray bar). Click "Create a Support Ticket."
Use the "Create a Support Ticket" link from inside a Learn Course
If you have clicked to enter a particular course, check the course menu over on the left. If you see a link for "Create a Support Ticket" please use it! It will automatically add your name, NetID, UNM-preferred email address and the class you're in. This will save you time and give us the details we need to get back to you promptly.
Ask a Question via UNM Customer Help
- Click "Ask a Question" to open a support ticket
- Login in as student or employee
- Select "UNM Learn" as the Department/Area
Or Contact Us - 24/7 Phone Support
The UNM Learn Support team is pleased to announce expanded phone support coverage! Call 505-277-0857 or 1-877-688-8817 any time, day or night.
- Albuquerque: 505-277-0857
- Toll-Free: 1-877-688-8817
Quick Video Links
Web Conferencing & Media Support
Phone: (505) 277-0857 Toll Free: (1-877) 688-8817
Tips & Tricks:
Test Your Audio Setup
Immediately after launching a Web Conferencing session, run the Audio Setup Wizard by clicking the icon at the upper right corner of the Audio & Video panel (or select Tools > Audio > Audio Setup Wizard).
Using wireless on the main UNM campus
Log into Lobo-Sec, the secure wireless network option. This will require a passphrase which can be found at http://it.unm.edu/download/
Trouble using Internet Explorer
If you are unable to launch a Web Conferencing session, or if the icons are not displaying correctly, switch to Firefox. This is downloadable for free from http://www.mozilla.org
Have a specific question?
See Student FAQ.
See Student FAQ.
Do I have the right software?
When in doubt, try a different browser...
If something isn't working in Learn, one easy thing to do is try a different Internet browser. In particular, if you have trouble viewing media content using Chrome, try Firefox or another of the supported browsers. (Chrome is disabling support for certain media playback plugins. )
Cannot see the Course Menu:
- If you can see the menu but there is nothing in it: there is a little arrow to the left of the Course Name at the top of the Course Menu. If that arrow is point to the right - click the arrow to reveal the whole course menu.
- If you do not see the course menu at all (no course name), then move your cursor to the left side of the window until it turns into a cursor with a left and right arrow - click that to Show Course menu