Skip to main content

Correspondence Students

Notice: Correspondence courses are no longer offered by UNM.

If you would like to withdraw from a correspondence course, please complete and submit the Withdraw Request Form to Extended Learning. For additional information concerning correspondence courses, please contact:

Victoria Burke, Enrollment Services Coordinator
Extended Learning