UNM Online Surveys
UNM Online Welcome and Midcourse Surveys Are Discontinued
In December 2021, UNM Online demised the welcome and midcourse surveys administered to online students. Feedback about the surveys was sought from faculty teaching online in Fall 2021. Thirty-nine percent (39%) or 166 out of 425 online instructors responded. It was determined that questions from the welcome and midcourse surveys were too general to be useful. Faculty indicated a preference for section-specific feedback, and that they get such feedback independent of the surveys.
We at UNM Online recognize that some of our survey content may be useful. Visit here for resources on how to use UNM’s survey tool, Qualtrics. For more information on Qualtrics and to request an account, visit here.
UNM Online welcome and midcourse surveys are not to be confused with end of semester course feedback administered through the EvaluationKit tool. This survey will continue to be administered by UNM IT.
End-of-Semester Course Feedback
The University of New Mexico administers end-of-semester online course evaluations a few weeks before the end of the semester. Every course is evaluated, regardless of whether it is offered online. Because the survey scope is so broad, course feedback is administered by UNM IT using the EvaluationKIT survey tool. Questions go to UNM IT by phone, (505) 277-5757 or (505) 925-0607; by email, email@example.com; or through UNM’s IT ticketing system at help.unm.edu.
- UNM Online – The UNM Online homepage.
- UNM Canvas – Login page to access online courses in the new UNM Canvas learning management system (as of Summer 2022). For more information on the Canvas implementation at UNM, click here.
- UNM Canvas Support – Addresses questions regarding the technology used within online courses. They are available by phone, (505) 277-0857 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UNM Opinio – Information about UNM’s Opinio/Esurvey tool.
- UNM Course Feedback – End-of-semester course evaluation information and access to the EvaluationKit login page.
- Help.UNM – UNM Information Technologies offers support through a ticketing system.
- UNM Online CIF – Information about course information forms and resources.
- UNM Online Scheduling – Information to facilitate online course scheduling.